Beyond Imagination - Blurring the line between reality and mind

I have a relative who has been to a white light and back. She writes that she herself has experienced other peoples beyond where she is.

I also have experience, which I had a "altered state of consciousness". One of these included a feeling of a accompanied presence and visiting people from all over the world.

Although this is what the experience felt like, I do not think I really went around the world accompanied by a mysterious presence. I do not know how I'd tell the difference between an experience and one that really happened.

Did this experience feel more real and more significant than a dream? Absolutely. Does this feeling of reality to reveal to me that the experience was indeed real and not imaginary?

Absolutely not. I know it is possible to strongly feel that something is true or real without it being so.

Have you had an experience like this, please drop me a comment and let me know! x

No comments:

Post a Comment